Moodle documentation » Create an Assignment in Moodle
Create an Assignment in Moodle
To create an assignment:
- Log in to Moodle and open your course.
- From the upper right of the Moodle course, click Turn editing on. You will now be able to edit your course.
- In the Weekly outline column in the middle of the screen, go to the course section from which you would like to link your assignment.
- From the Add an activity drop-down menu, under Assignments, choose the type of assignment you would like to create. (For instance, Advanced uploading of files allows students to upload multiple files for the same assignment.) The Adding a new Assignment screen will open.
- Give your assignment a name (this will be visible to students) and short description.
- Customize the other settings as appropriate.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Save and return to course. The link to your assignment will now appear in the course section.