Log in to CE Moodle
If you are taking an online continuing education (CE) workshop, go to CE Moodle. Log in using your CE Moodle account (this will be different from your Simmons Webmail account). If you do not yet have a CE Moodle account, you will need to first create one.
After logging in, you will see a list of workshops. Your workshop will be listed under the corresponding month. If you do not see the course listed, it may be because the instructor has not yet made it available to workshop participants. Instructors usually make the workshop available 2-3 days before the start date of the workshop. If you do not see the workshop after this time, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create a CE Moodle account
- From the top right of the screen, click Login.
- Under Is this your first time here?, click Create new account.
- From the New account screen, fill in the required information and click Create my new account. You will see a confirmation screen.
- Check your email for the CE Moodle account confirmation email and click on the confirmation link inside. The link will take you back to CE Moodle. (If you do not see the email, check your spam folder.)
Enroll in your CE Moodle workshop
The first time you go to your workshop, you will be asked for an enrollment key. You should have received the enrollment key by email.
- Log in to CE Moodle with your CE Moodle username and password (see above).
- On the CE Moodle homepage, under the appropriate term, click on your workshop. (If you do not see your workshop listed, your instructor may not have made the workshop visible to students. If you do not see the workshop the day before it is scheduled to begin, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Enter the enrollment key given to you by Continuing Education and click Enroll me in this course.
Moodle works best in Firefox or Internet Explorer. Use either of these browsers for best results.