Using Campus Print
These instructions are intended for Simmons students, faculty, and staff who wish to print from their personally-owned laptops to printers on campus.
- To get started, go to Campus Print and log in with your Simmons username and password.
- You will be taken to a screen with your account information. To print, select Web Print from the left side menu.
- If you have any other print jobs waiting, they will be listed here. To initiate a new print job click Submit a Job.
- Now you will choose how you want your document printed. The available options are black-and-white, double-sided, black-and-white single-sided, color double-sided, and color single-sided. If you choose to print in color make sure you release the document from a color printer. When you have selected a printing type, click on the Print Options and Account Selectionbutton to proceed to the next step. This button will be found in the bottom right hand corner.
- Select how many copies of your document you would like to print, and then click the Upload Document button.
- On this page, you will select the document you wish to upload. Please note the file types Campus Print is able to read. You can find the file types in the table below the upload area. When you are ready to upload your document click the Browse button near the top of the green box.
- This will bring up a window for you to select your document from your machine. Click Open to upload your document.
- To finish, click Upload and Complete. Your document can now be printed at any campus printer by tapping your Simmons ID card and selecting the appropriate document